All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMeeting your dream man and keeping him is a unique guide on how to do just that. Filling a previously unexplored area in the market of dating and love, this book will break it down to show you what you need to do to reach your very own happily ever after.
- Author BiographyIn 2003, Robyn Partridge found herself divorced and looking for her dream man. At a loss about how to get back out into the dating world, she found herself trying her luck at online dating. Always clear about what she wanted-in her dream man, Robyn set about using the ideas and principles addressed in this book to find true love. After a period of dedicating herself to exploring the world of dating, she narrowed it and ended up having a five-hour lunch with her dream husband. Robyn now helps women find their own happily ever after.
- Author(s)Robyn Partridge
- PublisherNew Holland Publishers
- Date of Publication01/03/2016
- GenreMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Place of PublicationFrenchs Forest, NSW
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintNew Holland Publishers
- Content Notefull colour illustrations
- Weight154 g
- Width165 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsWith flaps
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £14.23Trending at £14.74
- £6.99Trending at £7.18
- £5.99Trending at £7.45
- £8.55Trending at £9.99
- £7.79Trending at £9.71
- £9.40Trending at £9.74
- £10.43Trending at £11.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.