All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.36Trending at £4.54
- £9.51Trending at £10.01
- £2.70Trending at £2.73
- £8.79Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.33
- £9.81Trending at £12.48
- £6.88Trending at £7.10
About this product
- Author(s)Beth L. Leech,Lee Cronk
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication17/07/2015
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note7 line illus.
- Weight399 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Table Of ContentsPreface ix Chapter 1 Cooperation, Coordination, and Collective Action 1 * Box 1.1 Experimental Economic Games 15 Chapter 2 Adaptation: A Special and Onerous Concept 18 Chapter 3 The Logic of Logic, and Beyond 47 * Box 3.1 * Types of Groups 49 * Box 3.2 * Types of Goods 53 Chapter 4 Cooperation and the Individual 72 * Box 4.1 * The Reciprocity Bandwagon 75 * Box 4.2 * The Prisoner's Dilemma Game 79 Chapter 5 Cooperation and Organizations 101 Chapter 6 Meeting at Penn Station: Coordination Problems and Cooperation 124 * Box 6.1 * Coordination Games 150 Chapter 7 Cooperation Emergent 151 Chapter 8 Meeting at Grand Central 169 Notes 189 References 207 Index 23
- Author BiographyLee Cronk is professor of anthropology at Rutgers University. He is the author of That Complex Whole: Culture and the Evolution of Human Behavior. Beth L. Leech is associate professor of political science at Rutgers University. She is the coauthor of Basic Interests: The Importance of Groups in Politics and in Political Science (Princeton).
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.