All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis text is designed to help teachers and assistants plan and create meaningful role play scenarios that should delight young children, enhance learning and link to the early learning goals. It is intended for teachers and assistants from nursery classes up to key stage 1.
- Author BiographyMarie Aldridge is a foundation stage coordinator with experience in both Key Stage 1 and 2, and previous experience as a professional childminder.
- Author(s)Marie Aldridge
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication24/06/2003
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDavid Fulton Publishers Ltd
- Content Notephotographs
- Weight635 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £15.56Trending at £17.98
- £28.32Trending at £30.59
- £25.66Trending at £27.88
- £23.42Trending at £30.00
- £19.54Trending at £21.03
- £7.81Trending at £10.97
- £19.28Trending at £20.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.