Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.08Trending at £9.18
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.20
- £15.21Trending at £18.61
- £13.83Trending at £19.88
About this product
- DescriptionProvides guidance on recognizing high ability and multiple intelligences planning, differentiation and extension/enrichment in maths, teacher questioning skills, support for more able pupils with learning difficulties (dyslexics, ADHD, sensory impairment); homework recording; and, assessment beyond the classroom.
- Author BiographyLynne McClure is an independent consultant in the field of mathematics education and G&T. She works with teachers and students in schools all over the UK and abroad as well as Warwick, Cambridge, Brookes and Edinburgh Universities. Lynne edits several maths and education journals. Jennifer Piggott is a lecturer in Mathematics Enrichment and Communication Technology at Cambridge University. She is Director of the NRICH mathematics project and is part of the eastern region coordination team for the NCETM (National Centre for Excellence in Teaching Mathematics. Jennifer is an experienced mathematics and ICT teacher.
- Author(s)Jennifer Piggott,Lynne McClure
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication26/11/2007
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleThe Gifted and Talented Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDavid Fulton Publishers Ltd
- Weight430 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Contained items statementContains 1 Paperback and 1 CD-ROM
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.