Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- £39.00Trending at £47.96
- £13.65Trending at £15.99
- £45.68Trending at £63.94
- £8.65Trending at £8.85
- £12.99Trending at £15.95
- £12.16Trending at £12.98
- £12.99Trending at £15.22
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the author's very first encounter with Dr Milton Erickson, to his apprenticeship as Dr Erickson's gardener, this title explains how Dr Erickson's life story impacted significantly on how he practiced his therapy and how he had the uncanny knack of knowing, in advance, exactly what a person was looking for.
- Author BiographyBill O'Hanlon MS is a Licensed Mental Health Professional, Certified Professional Counselor, and a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist. He has authored or co-authored twenty nine books. he is one of the developers of solution-oriented therapy, counseling people and organizations to help them determine what their goals are and to remove the barriers to their success. He has given over 2,000 seminars or workshops around the world.
- Author(s)Bill O'Hanlon
- PublisherCrown House Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication31/07/2009
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationVT
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCrown House Publishing Ltd
- Weight45 g
- Width142 mm
- Height122 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edition Statementabridged edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.