All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMeg and her mum go to the market with their donkey, but find that listening to everyone else's advice along the way doesn't always make for a smooth journey. This humorous fiction story is based on Aesop's fable The Farmer, His Son and the Donkey and is written by Simon Puttock.
- Author BiographySimon Puttock was born in New Zealand and, as a child, travelled all over the world with his family. He wanted to be a vet when he was little, but grew up to become a bookseller. He was particularly interested in children's books and was chosen to be a short-listing Children's Whitbread judge. He has since become a full-time writer, creating 24 children's books, and winning the Early Years award at the Royal Mail Scottish Children's Book Awards, 2006. Simon lives in Edinburgh, Scotland.
- Author(s)Simon Puttock
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication02/09/2013
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleCollins Big Cat
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight70 g
- Width199 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Illustrator(s)Sabine Cazassus
- Series Edited byCliff Moon
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
- Interest AgeFrom 3
Best-selling in School Textbooks, Study Guides
Save on School Textbooks, Study Guides
- £5.22Trending at £5.48
- £19.79Trending at £20.19
- £5.29Trending at £6.29
- £5.36Trending at £10.32
- £5.00Trending at £6.71
- £8.27Trending at £11.16
- £8.26Trending at £11.23
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.