Consider these sponsored items
- £28.79Free postage
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.17
- £16.49Trending at £17.08
- £8.99Trending at £11.20
- £31.22Trending at £32.41
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £20.99Trending at £24.99
- £22.98Trending at £24.18
About this product
- DescriptionSince the demise of urban renewal in the early 1970s, the politics of large-scale public investment in and around major American cities has received little scholarly attention.
- Author BiographyAlan Altshuler is the Ruth and Frank Stanton Professor of Urban Policy at Harvard University's Kennedy School of Government and its Graduate School of Design. He is also director of the Kennedy School's Taubman Center for State and Local Government. David E. Luberoff is the Taubman Center's associate director and an adjunct lecturer at the Graduate School of Design.
- Author(s)Alan A. Altshuler,David E. Luberoff
- PublisherBrookings Institution
- Date of Publication01/01/2003
- GenreGeography & Earth Science: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationWashington DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBrookings Institution
- Content NoteIllustrations, maps
- Weight30 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.