All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis title aims to help you understand some of the psychological, physical and emotional causes of challenging behaviour, and learn ways of helping children and young people to manage their own behaviour. Be inspired to reach beyond the behaviour and draw the child or young person to God!
- Author BiographySue Brown is a schools development worker for Scripture Union in the Midlands. Alice Langtree is Scripture Union's special needs advisor. They are both passionate about sharing the good news of Jesus with children and young people, and helping churches to reach out to their local communities.
- Author(s)Alice Langtree,Sue Brown
- PublisherScripture Union Publishing
- Date of Publication01/01/2011
- GenreChristianity: General
- Series TitleTop Tips
- Place of PublicationBucks
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintScripture Union Publishing
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.