All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this pioneering book, four senior managers of the global consultancy Booz Allen Hamilton show how leaders in business, government, and civil society can reach across national and sector divisions, forming collaborative megacommunities that are directed toward a common goal.
- Author BiographyMARK GERENCSER is the Managing Director of Booz Allen Hamilton's Global Government Business; he lives in Northern Virginia, USA. REGINALD VAN LEE is a Senior Vice President in the New York office of Booz Allen Hamilton, USA. FERNANDO NAPOLITANO is the Managing Partner of Booz Allen Hamilton in Italy. CHRISTOPHER KELLY is a Vice President with Booz Allen and the leader of the Global Security practice; he lives in Washington, DC, USA.
- Author(s)Christopher Kelly,Fernando Napolitano,Mark Gerencser,Reginald Van Lee
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication01/03/2009
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Weight299 g
- Width148 mm
- Height225 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Foreword byWalter Isaacson
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £29.22Trending at £38.27
- £11.76Trending at £14.18
- £18.51Trending at £19.20
- £14.76Trending at £15.14
- £7.67Trending at £8.00
- £14.50Trending at £14.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.