Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £10.35Trending at £11.00
- £8.70Trending at £9.13
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £8.89Trending at £9.94
- £24.93Trending at £25.91
- £11.71Trending at £12.83
- £21.48Trending at £29.17
About this product
- DescriptionOffers a provocative range of views on The Passion of the Christ . This book is organized in three parts. It focuses on the ethical and theological implications of the film's presentation of the Christian gospel. It proves to be a touchstone for adherents and detractors of the film alike.
- Author BiographyTimothy K. Beal is the Florence Harkness Professor of Religion, director of the Baker-Nord Center for the Humanities, and codirector of the Interdisciplinary Initiative on Religion and Culture at Case Western Reserve University. His most recent book is Roadside Religion: In Search of the Sacred, the Strange, and the Substance of Faith. Tod Linafelt is associate professor of biblical literature at Georgetown University. He is the author of Surviving Lamentations: Catastrophe, Lament, and Protest in the Afterlife of a Biblical Book, also published by the University of Chicago Press.
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication13/12/2005
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Series TitleAfterlives of the Bible S
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content Note5halftones, 4line drawings
- Weight358 g
- Width180 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byTim Beal,Tod Linafelt
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.