All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £13.74Trending at £16.54
- £13.11Trending at £19.98
- £5.35Trending at £5.99
- £10.99Trending at £19.99
- £18.33Trending at £24.00
- £7.00Trending at £8.50
- £14.76Trending at £17.25
About this product
- DescriptionAn attempt to understand human attachment to the canis familiaris in terms of reciprocity and empathy, this title tackles such difficult concepts as intimacy and kinship with dogs, the shame associated with identification with their suffering, and the reasons for the profound mourning over their deaths.
- Author BiographyAlice A. Kuzniar is professor in the Department of Germanic and Slavic Studies at the University of Waterloo in Ontario, Canada.
- Author(s)Alice A. Kuzniar
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication26/11/2013
- GenreThe Arts: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content Note13 halftones
- Weight358 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.