Consider these sponsored items
- £7.78Was:£8.99Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe sub-prime mortgage crisis, which began in America in 2007, unleashed a veritable epidemic of financial ill health all over the world. However it was Iceland, a tiny volcanic outcrop in the North Atlantic, which caught the worst cold. It has nearly killed them. This title offers an account of the financial destruction of this country.
- Author BiographyRoger Boyes is a writer and prize-winning European correspondent for The Times newspaper. He has been reporting from Iceland since he was sent on his first foreign assignment to cover the Cod Wars in 1976 and is the author of eleven previous books.
- Author(s)Roger Boyes
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/03/2010
- GenreCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £17.53
- £4.60Trending at £6.20
- £12.06Trending at £12.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.