CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £4.95Trending at £8.99
- £5.20Trending at £10.07
- £5.76Trending at £6.98
- £8.00Trending at £10.98
- £6.79Trending at £8.99
- £5.45Trending at £10.07
- £35.78Trending at £52.44
About this product
- DescriptionThis monograph offers a new interpretation of Melville's work (focusing on Moby-Dick, Pierre and Benito Cereno) in the light of scholarship on globalization from critics in 'new' American studies.
- Author BiographyRobert T. Tally Jr. is Assistant Professor of English at Texas State University, USA, where he teaches American and world literature.
- Author(s)Robert T. Tally
- PublisherContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Date of Publication27/10/2011
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight269 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.