Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £11.01
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £30.79Trending at £34.07
- £21.79Trending at £22.10
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £16.99Trending at £18.63
About this product
- DescriptionThis book discusses the physical and chemical fundamentals of membrane reactor technology, as well as its technological and economic aspects when applied to the production of hydrogen by catalytic steam reforming.
- Author BiographyMarcello De Falco is an academic researcher and an expert in reactor modelling. He has about 25 publications on reactor simulations and membrane technology assessment. Luigi Marrelli is Full Professor of Chemical Reactors and Dean of the Faculty of Engineering at University Campus Bio-Medico of Rome. He has 40 years academic research experience and about 100 publications on chemical thermodynamics, kinetics and reactor modelling. Gaetano Iaquaniello is Vice President of Technology & Business Development at Tecnimont-KT S.p.A., a major process engineering contractor. He has 35 years of experience in process development and plant design, and in industrial research activities. He graduated with honors in Chemical Engineering in 1975 from the University of Rome, Italy, with a PhD from U.E.R. des Sciences at University of Limoges, France, in 1984 and he has a Masters in Management from the London Business School, UK, which he received in 1997.
- PublisherSpringer London Ltd
- Date of Publication28/03/2011
- GenreMechanical Engineering
- Place of PublicationEngland
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSpringer London Ltd
- Content Note29 black & white tables, biography
- Weight537 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byGaetano Iaquaniello,Luigi Marrelli,Marcello De Falco
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement2011 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.