All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £13.30Trending at £13.53
- £11.65Trending at £13.99
- £12.58Trending at £17.98
- £8.50Trending at £8.98
- £6.24Trending at £7.50
- £13.03Trending at £16.20
- £4.95Trending at £5.16
About this product
- DescriptionPart IV (Receptors and Signaling Cascades in Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension) consists of five chapters devoted to the role of bone morphogenetic protein receptors, Notch receptors, serotonin receptors, Rho kinase and vascular endothelial growth factor receptors in the development of pulmonary arterial hypertension.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication10/03/2010
- GenreSurgery: Professional
- Series TitleAdvances in Experimental Medicine and Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number661
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note1 Tables, color; 7 Tables, black and white; XVI, 501 p.
- Weight1030 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byJason X.-J. Yuan,Jeremy P. T. Ward
- Edition Statement2010 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.