All listings for this product
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £6.18Trending at £9.99
- £8.45Trending at £12.99
- £6.10Trending at £12.07
- £2.80Trending at £4.24
- £6.12Trending at £6.79
- £2.27Trending at £2.81
- £7.09Trending at £10.49
About this product
- DescriptionA 2012 New York Times Book Review Notable Book In this moving memoir, a renowned feminist scholar explores the physical and psychological ordeal of living with ovarian cancer.
- Author BiographySusan Gubar received the Natalie Davis Spingarn Writers Award from the National Coalition for Cancer Survivorship and, with Sandra M. Gilbert, was awarded the Ivan Sandrof Lifetime Achievement Award by the National Book Critics Circle. She is the Distinguished Emeritus Professor of English at Indiana University and lives in Bloomington.
- Author(s)Susan Kamholtz Gubar
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication04/09/2012
- GenreMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWW Norton & Co
- Content Note2 illustrations
- Weight400 g
- Width150 mm
- Height218 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.