All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA 2012 New York Times Book Review Notable Book Staggering, searing...Ms. Gubar deserves the highest admiration for her bravery and honesty. -New York Times
- Author BiographySusan Gubar received the Natalie Davis Spingarn Writers Award from the National Coalition for Cancer Survivorship and, with Sandra M. Gilbert, was awarded the Ivan Sandrof Lifetime Achievement Award by the National Book Critics Circle. She is the Distinguished Emeritus Professor of English at Indiana University and lives in Bloomington.
- PrizesWinner of New York Times Notable Book 2012.
- Author(s)Susan Kamholtz Gubar
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication03/06/2013
- GenreMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWW Norton & Co
- Content Note2 illustrations
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.83Trending at £13.32
- £12.75Trending at £20.22
- £40.35Trending at £41.15
- £30.00Trending at £43.03
- £18.73Trending at £19.65
- £16.40Trending at £19.40
- £30.19Trending at £33.23
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.