All listings for this product
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £11.20Trending at £12.05
- £4.69Trending at £4.75
- £4.96Trending at £5.58
- £4.69Trending at £5.58
- £4.69Trending at £7.32
- £4.95Trending at £5.99
- £7.10Trending at £12.69
About this product
- DescriptionThis title provides an autobiography of Grand Admiral Karl Doenitz, the Commander in Chief of the German Navy and last Fuhrer of Nazi Germany.
- Author BiographyKarl Doenitz was commissioned into the Imperial German Navy in 1910 and served on U-boats during the First World War. He became convinced of the war-winning potential of U-boats and masterfully conducted a battle for the Atlantic which the Allies only just won. He succeeded Grand Admiral Raeder as C-in-C of the Germany Navy. He became the last Fuhrer of Germany after Hitler's suicide in May 1945.
- Author(s)Karl Donitz
- PublisherOrion Publishing Co
- Date of Publication07/12/2000
- GenreAutobiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Series TitleCassell Military Paperbacks
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCassell Military
- Out-of-print date23/09/2004
- Content Note12 B/W Photo\Illu(s)
- Weight454 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine35 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.