Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.94
- £19.38Trending at £29.90
- £9.50Trending at £9.66
- £10.46Trending at £14.43
- £11.21Trending at £12.30
- £10.84Trending at £11.21
- £10.84Trending at £11.25
About this product
- DescriptionPresents Walt Whitman's testament to the anguish, heroism, and terror of the Civil War. This book consists of journal entries detailing his encounters with soldiers and doctors, his thoughts on particular battles and on the meanings of the war for the nation, and his public exchanges with President Lincoln.
- Author BiographyPeter Coviello is Associate Professor of English at Bowdoin College and currently chair of the Program in Gay and Lesbian Studies. He is the author of Intimacy in America: Dreams of Affiliation in Antebellum Literature.
- Author(s)Walt Whitman
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication01/06/2006
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content Note22 halftones
- Weight186 g
- Width136 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Volume editorPeter Coviello
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.