CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Dictionaries & Reference
Save on Dictionaries & Reference
- £8.24Trending at £9.97
- £8.45Trending at £9.06
- £7.91Trending at £9.06
- £6.79Trending at £9.08
- £17.18Trending at £20.12
- £10.77Trending at £14.10
- £4.59Trending at £4.71
About this product
- DescriptionAn engaging 1904 two-volume biography, portraying a second-generation Pre-Raphaelite whose haunting works both influenced and exemplified the Aesthetic Movement.
- Author(s)Georgiana Burne-Jones
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication11/10/2012
- FormatMultiple copy pack
- GenreThe Arts: General & Reference
- Series TitleCambridge Library Collection - Art and Architecture
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note74 b/w illus.
- Weight1180 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine51 mm
- Contained items statementContains 2 Paperbacks
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.