All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionClio is staying with her aunt, Hester, at Bridge House on the edge of Exmoor. A beautiful, remote house, where the sound of the rushing stream is never far distant, is the scene of many happy childhood memories, and Clio has no idea that it was the setting for a terrible incident after the second world war.
- Author BiographyMarcia Willett's early life was devoted to the ballet, but her dreams of becoming a ballerina ended when she grew out of the classical proportions then required. She had always loved books, and a family crisis made her take up a new career as a novelist - a decision she has never regretted.She lives in a beautiful and wild part of Devon with her husband, where she loves to be visited by her son and his young family.
- Author(s)Marcia Willett
- PublisherTransworld Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication07/05/2007
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2007
- ImprintBantam Press
- Out-of-print date09/12/2009
- Weight522 g
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.89Trending at £8.99
- £12.18Trending at £15.18
- £4.45Trending at £6.28
- £5.43Trending at £8.99
- £5.95Trending at £8.99
- £4.54Trending at £8.99
- £6.27Trending at £7.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.