All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £22.33Trending at £23.93
- £66.16Trending at £92.94
- £9.68Trending at £10.07
- £14.25Trending at £15.00
- £15.61Trending at £25.22
- £22.22Trending at £23.53
- £10.38Trending at £10.83
About this product
- DescriptionTells the story of the Georgia Governor's Mansion - what preceded it and how it came to be as well as the stories of the people who have lived and worked here since its opening in 1968. The authors worked closely with the former first families to capture behind-the-scenes anecdotes of what life was like in Georgia's most public house.
- Author BiographySandra D. Deal is the first lady of Georgia. Jennifer W. Dickey is the coordinator of public history and associate professor of history at Kennesaw State University. Catherine M. Lewis is the assistant vice president of Museums, Archives and Rare Books and a professor of history at Kennesaw State University.
- Author(s)Betty Foy Sanders,Catherine M. Lewis,Jennifer Dickey,Sandra Deal
- PublisherUniversity of Georgia Press
- Date of Publication01/10/2015
- Place of PublicationGeorgia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Georgia Press
- Content Note247 colour and black & white photographs
- Weight825 g
- Width229 mm
- Height305 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.