Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.78
- £12.49Trending at £12.64
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.99Trending at £42.97
- £30.73Trending at £34.59
- £6.17Trending at £6.28
- £24.93Trending at £26.05
About this product
- DescriptionIn recent decades, memory has become a dominant topic in philosophy, politics, history, science, literature, and the discussions of trauma and the Holocaust. This volume shows how the concept of memory has been used in different historical circumstances and how it has changed throughout the history of philosophy.
- Author BiographyDmitri Nikulin is Professor of Philosophy at the New School for Social Research in New York. His interests range from ancient philosophy and early modern science to the philosophy of dialogue and philosophy of history.
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication10/09/2015
- Series TitleOxford Philosophical Concepts
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight464 g
- Width143 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byDmitri Nikulin
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.