Memory Change in the Aged by Brent J. Small, Roger A. Dixon, Christopher Hertzog, David F. Hultsch (Hardback, 1998)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £100.29Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Psychology & Help
Save on Psychology & Help
- £30.72Trending at £31.11
- £11.98Trending at £12.99
- £6.29Trending at £7.46
- £3.89Trending at £4.50
- £3.79Trending at £4.19
- £24.83Trending at £26.58
- £24.72Trending at £27.57
About this product
- DescriptionThis monograph examines the theoretical and methodological issues related to aging in the Victoria Longitudinal Study.
- Author(s)Brent J. Small,Christopher Hertzog,David F. Hultsch,Roger A. Dixon
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication13/11/1998
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight690 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine29 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.