All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe first book to focus on an exciting new alternative to the controversial 'lie-detector tests': the Concealed Information Test.
- Author BiographyBruno Verschuere is a Postdoctoral Fellow of the Research Foundation Flanders - FWO at the Psychology Department of Ghent University. Gershon Ben-Shakhar is a Professor of Psychology at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem, and former President of the Open University of Israel. Ewout Meijer is a Postdoctoral Researcher in the Psychology and Neuroscience Department of Maastricht University.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication24/02/2011
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note16 b/w illus. 2 colour illus. 12 tables
- Weight1040 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byBruno Verschuere,Ewout Meijer,Gershon Ben-Shakhar
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £9.99Trending at £12.73
- £16.59Trending at £19.03
- £18.29Trending at £22.83
- £7.58Trending at £7.85
- £13.16Trending at £18.01
- £23.39Trending at £31.31
- £15.28Trending at £20.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.