All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe author charts a life spent in all corners of the world, from Wimbledon to the Caribbean and Ghana, and confesses to wanderlust and fate as being her chief guides. An itinerant lifestyle creates an unpredictable personal life, though, and she writes movingly of the pain of failing to be strong.
- Author BiographyLisa St Aubin de Teran was born in London in 1953. She has written novels, poetry, two collections of short stories and two memoirs of her time in Italy. The Hacienda, her memoir of her young marriage in Venezuela, was published in 1997 and received enormous acclaim.
- Author(s)Lisa St. Aubin De Teran
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication16/05/2002
- GenreAutobiography: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintVirago Press Ltd
- Out-of-print date31/12/2009
- Content Note8 b&w illustrations
- Weight605 g
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.98
- £14.94Trending at £18.98
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.56
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.