CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £14.84Trending at £16.99
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £6.48Trending at £7.19
- £6.07Trending at £6.25
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.94Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionUsing a rich variety of sources such as official newsreels, school textbooks, the work of contemporary historians, memoirs, official documents, legislation, and monuments, this book explores how the historical memory of the Spanish Civil War (1936-1939) influenced the transition to democracy in Spain after Franco's death in 1975.
- Author BiographyPaloma Aguilar is Professor of Political Science at the Universidad Nacional de Educacion a Distancia (Madrid, Spain) and Doctor Member of the Juan March Institute (Madrid, Spain).
- Author(s)Paloma Aguilar
- PublisherBerghahn Books, Incorporated
- Date of Publication09/08/2002
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationHerndon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBerghahn Books, Incorporated
- Content Note16 tables, 10 graphs
- Weight619 g
- Width159 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Translated byMark Gordon Oakley
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.