CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £24.50Trending at £31.39
- £24.31Trending at £34.99
- £9.41Trending at £16.98
- £9.53Trending at £14.98
- £7.60Trending at £9.98
- £18.98Trending at £29.99
- £11.55Trending at £14.99
About this product
- DescriptionSimultaneously published in the USA and Canada --Title page verso.
- Author BiographyJoan Tumblety teaches History at the University of Southampton. Her previous publications include, Remaking the male body: masculinity and the uses of physical culture in interwar and Vichy France (OUP, 2012) and she is currently working on health cures in early to mid-twentieth century France.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication26/03/2013
- GenreHistory: World & General
- Series TitleRoutledge Guides to Using Historical Sources
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note8 black & white halftones
- Weight362 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byJoan Tumblety
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.