CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Psychology & Help
Save on Psychology & Help
- £17.12Trending at £21.03
- £10.27Trending at £18.98
- £9.40Trending at £9.95
- £11.30Trending at £15.13
- £6.49Trending at £10.02
- £4.62Trending at £7.51
- £8.30Trending at £8.82
About this product
- DescriptionGives an overview of the results from laboratory research on action memory and on memory for activities in social contexts. This work presents results on memory for intended actions. It puts these results in relation to the information and to the brain modules which are necessary for successful control of actions.
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication01/03/2001
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleCounterpoints: Cognition, Memory & Language S.
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2001
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content Note4 tables
- Weight360 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byHubert D. Zimmer,Ronald L. Cohen
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.