All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe first book to offer cutting-edge research that explains how the brain works when two people first meet, start to date, fall in love, and then move into long-term, real love.
- Author(s)Dawn Maslar
- PublisherHealth Communications
- Date of Publication18/10/2016
- GenreMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Place of PublicationDeerfield Beach, FL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHealth Communications
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £9.15Trending at £9.86
- £8.46Trending at £8.79
- £12.17Trending at £17.98
- £6.38Trending at £7.17
- £2.53Trending at £4.30
- £37.54Trending at £51.43
- £6.33Trending at £7.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.