All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £11.29Trending at £12.34
- £11.41Trending at £14.48
- £10.86Trending at £11.41
- £6.36Trending at £6.73
- £5.54Trending at £5.67
- £19.38Trending at £29.99
- £7.98Trending at £9.99
About this product
- DescriptionA graph of relative risk of death in human males shows that mortality is high immediately following birth, falls during childhood, then exhibits a distinct rise between the ages of 15 and 35 - primarily the result of accidents, violence, and risky behaviors. Why? What compels males to drive fast, act violently, and behave stupidly?
- Author BiographyRichard G. Bribiescas is Associate Professor of Anthropology at Yale University.
- PrizesWinner of Independent Publisher Book Awards: Science Category Bronze Award 2007.
- Author(s)Richard G. Bribiescas
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication01/09/2008
- GenreGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard University Press
- Content Note2 halftones, 5 line illustrations
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Trade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.