All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £22.32Trending at £23.29
- £66.16Trending at £91.99
- £8.66Trending at £10.60
- £13.63Trending at £14.16
- £22.22Trending at £23.53
- £19.56Trending at £26.19
- £16.22Trending at £20.27
About this product
- DescriptionDrawing on methodologies and approaches from media and cultural studies, sociology, social history and the study of popular music, this book outlines the development of the study of men and masculinities, and explores the role of cultural texts in bringing about social change. It is against this backdrop that The Beatles, as a cultural phenomenon.
- Author BiographyDr Martin King is a Principal Lecturer in the Department of Social Work and Social Change at Manchester Metropolitan University. His current research interests include popular music, representations of police and policing in the media and the portrayal of Social Work in UK film and TV.
- Author(s)Martin King
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication09/01/2013
- GenreMusic & Dance
- Series TitleAshgate Popular and Folk Music Series
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content NoteIncludes 10 b&w illustrations
- Weight572 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Series Edited byProfessor Derek B. Scott,Professor Lori Burns,Professor Stan Hawkins
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.