All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.79Trending at £10.15
- £9.99Trending at £10.15
- £16.56Trending at £24.93
- £25.98Trending at £26.98
- £23.73Trending at £24.11
- £21.48Trending at £23.39
- £20.99Trending at £24.92
About this product
- DescriptionRevisits the archetypes of wayward masculinity that have captured the author's imagination over the years: the scumbag, the con man, the lothario, the obsessive, cheaters, gropers, self-deceivers, and many others. This book offers a compelling survey of the affinities, jealousies, longings, and erotics that structure the male-female bond.
- Author Biography<b>Laura Kipnis</b> is the author of <i>How to Become a Scandal, Against Love, </i> and <i>The Female Thing</i>. A professor in the Department of Radio/TV/Film at Northwestern University, she has received fellowships from the Guggenheim Foundation, the Rockefeller Foundation, and the NEA. Her writing has appeared in <i>The New York Times</i>, <i>Harper's</i>, <i> Slate</i>, and <i>Bookforum</i>, among others. She lives in New York and Chicago.
- Author(s)Laura Kipnis
- PublisherHenry Holt & Company Inc
- Date of Publication28/11/2014
- GenreGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHenry Holt & Company Inc
- Out-of-print date02/07/2016
- Weight340 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.