All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis guide to understanding men looks at how men communicate, and how to communicate with them, and the language men speak. There is advice on how to cope with Mr Fix-it and the man who never asks for directions, as well as how to avoid arguments and keep the magic of love alive.
- Author BiographyDr John Gray's Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus has been an unprecedented success; series of spin-off titles -- Mars and Venus in Love, Mars and Venus in the Bedroom, Mars and Venus on a Date, Mars and Venus Starting Over, Mars and Venus Together Forever, Mars and Venus: 365 Ways to Keep Your Love Alive.
- Author(s)John Gray
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication18/10/1999
- GenreMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date04/10/2004
- Weight30 g
- Width79 mm
- Height110 mm
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £9.84Trending at £14.99
- £3.84Trending at £4.64
- £8.99Trending at £11.98
- £8.32Trending at £9.98
- £5.29Trending at £6.20
- £10.18Trending at £10.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.