CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
More items related to this product
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £12.74Trending at £15.30
- £8.61Trending at £10.06
- £4.50Trending at £4.78
- £13.85Trending at £16.12
- £4.45Trending at £6.08
- £10.12Trending at £12.99
- £18.79Trending at £24.97
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume is one in a series of 24, all attempting to forecast the future, over the next 50 years, in a particular area of study, including sociology, economics, politics, geography and technology.
- Author BiographyDave Hill has written on music, the arts and popular culture for the NME, the Guardian, the Observer and the Face; he was Music Editor of City Limits and then rock critic of the Independent from 1987 90. He is the author of six previous books, and now contributes principally to the Guardian, the Independent and the Evening Standard.
- Author(s)Dave Hill
- PublisherOrion Publishing Co
- Date of Publication29/12/1997
- GenrePopular Culture & Media: General Interest
- Series TitlePredictions S.
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 7
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWeidenfeld & Nicolson
- Out-of-print date12/09/2002
- Weight47 g
- Width112 mm
- Height176 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.