Men in Black: How the Supreme Court is Destroying America by Mark R. Levin (Hardback, 2004)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £21.49+ £1.00 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books_discount
- See details for delivery est.
- £4.09Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by better_world_books_uk
- Est. delivery by 2 Oct
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.41Trending at £14.47
- £11.32Trending at £12.34
- £12.51Trending at £16.54
- £11.81Trending at £14.47
About this product
- DescriptionExamples of judicial power grabs and liberal power plays are exposed in a study that details how judges have openly and defiantly rejected allegiance to the US Constitution they have sworn an oath to uphold.
- Author(s)Mark R. Levin
- PublisherRegnery Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication01/09/2004
- GenreCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Place of PublicationWashington DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRegnery Publishing Inc
- Content Notefacsims.
- Weight657 g
- Width160 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.