Best-selling in School Textbooks, Study Guides
Save on School Textbooks, Study Guides
- £34.57Trending at £68.29
- £4.73Trending at £7.75
- £9.37Trending at £9.99
- £3.49Trending at £3.98
- £9.32Trending at £9.61
- £9.28Trending at £9.99
- £2.80Trending at £2.85
About this product
- DescriptionExploring how men in service and caring occupations (cabin crew, primary school teachers, nurses and librarians) both 'do' and 'undo' gender as they manage the potential mismatch between gender and occupational identity, this book engages with the key theoretical concepts of identity, visibility and emotions to examine men's experiences.
- Author BiographyRUTH SIMPSON is Professor in Management at Brunel Business School, Brunel University, UK. Her research interests include gender and emotions, gender and management education and gender and organizations. Other published work include Gendering Emotions in Organizations and Voice, Visibility and the Gendering of Organizations.
- Author(s)R. Simpson
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication15/01/2009
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Social Sciences
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content NoteVII, 193 p.
- Weight479 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.