All listings for this product
Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £114.95Trending at £116.83
- £69.50Trending at £109.95
- £23.99Trending at £24.37
- £25.45Trending at £34.99
- £14.52Trending at £16.10
- £50.40Trending at £51.46
- £30.79Trending at £34.11
About this product
- Description'Men in the Bible' explores the lives of 12 men whose lives figure prominently in Scripture -- six each from the Old and New Testaments. Throughout the text, John O'Grady is careful to keep these stories in perspective and focuses on the historical and archaeological evidence surrounding them.
- Author BiographyJohn F. O'Grady is a priest of the Diocese of Albany New York and professor of biblical theology at Barry University in Miami. He is the author of seventeen books and numerous articles. Fr. O'Grady has taught in seminaries and universities both in the U.S. and in Europe.
- Author(s)John F. O'Grady
- PublisherPaulist Press International,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/07/2003
- GenreChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Place of PublicationMahwah
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPaulist Press International,U.S.
- Height230 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.