All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of stories by novelist, journalist, teacher and Palestinian activist Ghassan Kanafani. Titles such as The Land of Sad Oranges , If You Were a Horse... and Letter from Gaza offer a gritty look at the agonized world of the Middle East in general, particularly Palestine.
- Author BiographyCheng Mei was born in Xi'an City, Shaanxi Province, China. Following a secondary education delayed by China's Cultural Revolution, she earned an undergraduate degree at Shaanxi Normal University and an M.A. at the Xi'an Foreign Language Institute. She currently is assoicate professor of English at Xi Dian University. Her work has been widely published both within China and in translation abroad.
- Author(s)Ghassan Kanafani
- PublisherLynne Rienner Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication31/07/1998
- GenreShort Stories & Fiction Anthologies
- Place of PublicationBoulder, CO
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLynne Rienner Publishers Inc
- Weight172 g
- Height230 mm
- Translated byHilary Kilpatrick
- Edition Statement2nd New edition
Best-selling in Short Stories & Anthologies
Save on Short Stories & Anthologies
- £10.97Trending at £13.47
- £9.52Trending at £11.98
- £6.75Trending at £8.98
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £6.48Trending at £7.94
- £6.93Trending at £8.98
- £6.92Trending at £8.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.