Meningitis: Cellular and Molecular Basis by Myron Christodoulides (Hardback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £39.38+ £8.49 P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by learnearlybooks
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £7.92Trending at £8.49
- £26.57Trending at £27.10
- £8.40Trending at £8.57
- £14.99Trending at £16.84
- £8.88Trending at £9.55
- £8.44Trending at £10.07
- £6.86Trending at £7.79
About this product
- DescriptionExamining meningitis mainly from a bacterial perspective, but also including an overview of viral, fungal and chronic meningitis, this book describes the anatomy of the meninges and clinical signs and symptoms of meningitis.
- Author BiographyUniversity of Southampton Medical School, UK
- Author(s)Myron Christodoulides
- PublisherCABI Publishing
- Date of Publication23/08/2013
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleAdvances in Molecular & Cellular Biology
- Place of PublicationWallingford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCABI Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.