All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAre you going through the menopause? Are you confused by conflicting advice about HRT and unsure which natural alternatives are effective? Wendy Green explains common physical and psychological symptoms and offers a holistic approach to help you deal with them, including simple lifestyle and dietary changes and DIY natural therapies.
- Author BiographyWendy Green is a health project co-ordinator and health promoter and the author of a wide range of books in the Vie list ranging from Anxiety: A Self-Help Guide to Feeling Better to The New Parents' Survival Guide: The First Three Months.
- Author(s)Wendy Green
- PublisherSummersdale Publishers
- Date of Publication11/02/2016
- GenreFamily & Health: General
- Series Title50 Things
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSummersdale Publishers
- Weight181 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine15 mm
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £18.01
- £32.33Trending at £33.18
- £29.85Trending at £32.99
- £13.79Trending at £20.02
- £13.99Trending at £20.98
- £9.84Trending at £10.24
- £20.62Trending at £29.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.