All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEvery woman experiences the menopause in different ways, so you need to know what to expect in order to help yourself. This book explains the various stages of the menopause, including the perimenopause, and helps you understand how it can affect your body and your emotions.
- Author BiographyDr Sarah Brewer is a GP, health writer, and a former Health Journalist of the Year. Marcia L. Jones, PhD, was a professor and freelance writer. Dr Theresa Eichenwald is a physician with experience in caring for menopausal women.
- Author(s)Marcia L. Jones,Sarah Brewer,Theresa Eichenwald
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication29/06/2007
- GenreFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content Noteill
- Weight672 g
- Width187 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.10
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.98
- £14.94Trending at £18.98
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.