Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £4.51Trending at £4.85
- £8.32Trending at £8.64
- £3.89Trending at £5.81
- £10.21Trending at £10.58
About this product
- DescriptionCombining conventional and alternative medicine in her own practice, the author, a physician, explains what women can do to feel their best during the transitional time of menopause. It includes strategies to help women heal the symptoms of menopause and lead a healthier life.
- Author BiographyDEBORAH GORDON, M.D., completed her medical training, including her family practice residency, at the University of California at San Francisco. She is the founding partner of Complementary Medicine Associates, a complementary practice in Ashland, Oregon. While emphasizing classical homeopathy, her practice also incorporates therapies drawn from conventional medicine, herbal medicine, nutritional therapies, and mind--body medicine. She regularly lectures across the country. MOLLY SIPLE, M.S., R.D., is a popular health writer and the coauthor of the successful book Recipes for Change: Gourmet Wholefood Cooking for Health and Vitality at Menopause, which was nominated for the Julia Child Cookbook Award. She was the women's health editor on the groundbreaking volume Alternative Medicine: The Definitive Guide.
- Author(s)Deborah Gordon,Molly Siple
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication09/02/2001
- GenreFamily & Health: General
- Series TitleWomen's Natural Health S.
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Out-of-print date19/10/2012
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight336 g
- Width157 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.