All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £13.74Trending at £16.58
- £13.11Trending at £13.40
- £5.35Trending at £5.99
- £10.99Trending at £20.03
- £18.33Trending at £23.99
- £14.76Trending at £17.25
- £4.32Trending at £4.74
About this product
- DescriptionA study of masculinity and film style. It is about identification as well as analysis, about mise-en-scene alongside representation and narrative. It offers a theorisation of men in Hollywood cinema via close textual analysis.
- Author BiographyStella Bruzzi is Professor of Film and Television Studies at the University of Warwick.
- Author(s)Stella Bruzzi
- PublisherEdinburgh University Press
- Date of Publication24/09/2013
- GenreFilm, TV & Radio
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdinburgh University Press
- Content Note20 b&w illustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.