Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £10.47+ £1.30 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by wordery_specialist
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA capsule collection of 20 hand knits for men.
- Author BiographyErika Knight is a much-respected knitwear and crochet designer, as well as a sought-after consultant to the fashion and craft industries. She has created knitwear ranges for many top brands, including M&S, Whistles and Nicole Farhi in the UK, plus J. Crew and Gap in the US and Country Road in Australia. Through her work as a fashion forecaster, Erika has an uncanny knack of identifying coming trends. In 2011 she launched her own capsule collection of high-quality hand knit yarns, Erika Knight Yarns, to great acclaim. With each yarn sheared, scoured and spun in England, as you would expect from this talented designer, the texture and colours of this yarn collection are truly special.
- Author(s)Erika Knight
- PublisherQuadrille Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication03/10/2008
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintQuadrille Publishing Ltd
- Content Note50 colour illustrations
- Weight587 g
- Width193 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £23.99
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.