All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.97
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.58Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.12Trending at £10.14
About this product
- DescriptionCovering male sexuality, this work introduces the new smart thinking, focused on an integration of mind and body, which confronts the myths and misunderstandings which limit male sexual growth. It also helps you understand how to pursue sexual and relational health, overcome sexual problems, with the goal of greater acceptance and satisfaction.
- Author BiographyBarry McCarthy, Ph.D. practices at the Washington Psychological Center, is a professor of psychology at American University, has written over 65 professional articles and 16 book chapters, co-authored 11 books for the lay public, and presented over 200 workshops nationally and internationally. Michael Metz, Ph.D. practices at Meta Associates in St. Paul, Minnesota, is an adjunct professor of family medicine at the University of Minneapolis, has written over 65 professional publications, and has presented over 100 workshops nationally and internationally.
- Author(s)Barry W. McCarthy,Michael E. Metz
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication19/09/2007
- GenreSex & Sexuality
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight317 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.