Men's Work, Women's Work: History of the Sex-typing of Jobs in Britain by Harriet Bradley (Paperback, 1989)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £19.03+ £1.00 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books_discount
- See details for delivery est.
- £3.07Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by bookbarn-international
- Est. delivery by 28 Nov
Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProvides a survey and critique of the research material concerned with the sexual division of labour. The result is an account of how women's lives have changed over the last 250 years. Harriet Bradley draws on her own research, and addresses issues of gender, work and inequality.
- Author(s)Harriet Bradley
- PublisherPolity Press
- Date of Publication28/09/1989
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPolity Press
- Content Note4 tables, bibliography, index
- Weight384 g
- Width161 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in History & Military
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.