All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionContains a fiendish collection of over 150 mind games to tax your powers of logic in ways you had never thought possible! In this book, all kinds of logic problem are included. It features puzzles that are not in any particular order by type or difficulty - so the reader can never be sure what logical challenge lurks over the page.
- Author BiographyPhilip Carter is a former puzzle editor of EngimaSig, the Mensa Special Interest Group. Ken Russell was puzzle editor of Mensa Magazine and has written or contributed to hundreds of puzzle books, many in association with Phillip Carter.
- Author(s)Ken Russell,Philip J. Carter
- PublisherCarlton Books Ltd
- Date of Publication06/03/2006
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCarlton Books Ltd
- Content Note100 b/w illustrations
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine15 mm
Most relevant reviews
- mavispat01 Sep, 2014by
Boring and not like Mensa puzzles in the newspapers
Very difficult cannot even understand some of the answers. Not at all interesting. Thought it would be like the Mensa puzzles I do in the newspapers.
- reefaladyuk08 Dec, 2013by
Not what I had hoped for
It wasn't really what I had imagined. I had an exercise type mensa book that I completed and I had hoped that this would be similar but it was nothing like it.
Best-selling in Puzzles, Trivia & Indoor Games
Save on Puzzles, Trivia & Indoor Games
- £8.66Trending at £11.95
- £7.69Trending at £7.98
- £13.25Trending at £18.99
- £10.22Trending at £14.98
- £13.93Trending at £19.08
- £5.58Trending at £5.87
- £4.95Trending at £8.99