All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionContains a series of puzzles, exercises and games, especially devised to inspire new ways of thinking and looking at things. In this title, each section is a self-contained course on one particular aspect of brain power, and also directs you to games and activities included within the pack.
- Author BiographyRobert Allen was the Editorial Director of Mensa Publications. He was highly involved with Mensa for much of his life and wrote a huge amount of puzzle, game and self-help books. Ken Russell is a world famous puzzle setter and has written thousands of puzzles of all types for hundreds of successful publications. Philip Carter is a member of Mensa who has written and contributed to hundreds of puzzle publications over a period of more than 20 years.
- Author(s)Philip Carter
- PublisherCarlton Books Ltd
- Date of Publication10/10/2013
- FormatMixed media product
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCarlton Books Ltd
- Content Note100 b/w illustrations
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and Cards
Best-selling in Puzzles, Trivia & Indoor Games
Save on Puzzles, Trivia & Indoor Games
- £3.69Trending at £3.76
- £3.95Trending at £4.64
- £12.33Trending at £16.99
- £15.13Trending at £28.39
- £8.34Trending at £8.91
- £7.09Trending at £9.95
- £13.76Trending at £16.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.