All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSupport all mandatory QCF units in mental health awards, certificates and diplomas with this handbook written for work-based learners and mapped to major qualifications from all awarding organisations, including City & Guilds Level 3 Diploma in Mental Health.
- Author BiographyTina Tilmouth has experience as an HE Lecturer and Programme Manager for Health and Social Care. She also is a qualified Senior Nurse Teacher.
- Author(s)Erica Pavord,Tina Tilmouth
- PublisherHodder Education
- Date of Publication31/05/2013
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Education
- Content Note72
- Weight552 g
- Width196 mm
- Height264 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £17.53
- £4.60Trending at £6.20
- £12.06Trending at £12.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.